nvda installation

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

A friend is installing NVDA on a new windows 10 pc. When he opens the general options in the NVDA settings everything between logging level and check for updates is grayed out. what causes this?
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update

Chris

Im guessing that he’s using a portable version rather than a installed copy