Topics

NVDA - Next Beta

Aakash Mishra

Hello community I want to know about next beta update if anybody know about kindly share.

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hi all.

When a new beta version is available, NV Access have a new in the website nvaccess.org. Actually, the next version is in progress.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual, con el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musician (pianist) and also help to the blind people with the use of screen readers and technology.

Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

Certified expert in NVDA