Topics

nvda remote

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Why do we get kicked out of the menu after hitting enter on connect?
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

Hi,

One possible explanation (and I found myself troubleshooting it on my own installation): corrupted add-on configuration file (yet again). To fix this:

1. Open NVDA user configuration folder (you can do this from Start search box and typing “explore NVDA”).
  2. Delete a file named “remote.init”.
  3. Restart NVDA.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda remote

If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I am going to try this today. Say a prayer because I am working with a gentleman who is technically challenged to the point that he is still figuring out where things are on his keyboard and he has been using a pc for over ten years.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda remote

Hi,

One possible explanation (and I found myself troubleshooting it on my own installation): corrupted add-on configuration file (yet again). To fix this:

1. Open NVDA user configuration folder (you can do this from Start search box and typing “explore NVDA”).
  2. Delete a file named “remote.init”.
  3. Restart NVDA.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda remote