From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Doc Wright godfearer
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:38 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] nvda remote

Why do we get kicked out of the menu after hitting enter on connect?

******
If we don't take time to think before we speak we may find ourselves in a situation where our speech becomes a bit stinky!

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I am going to try this today. Say a prayer because I am working with a gentleman who is technically challenged to the point that he is still figuring out where things are on his keyboard and he has been using a pc for over ten years.
******