Topics

NVDA remote, help please!!!

Charles Adkins

Sent from my iPhoneI use NVDA remote at work alot to work from home, but now I'm having a problem with one of my work computers. When I hit enter on connect, the remote screen disappears. When I press enter on "remote sub menu" I get the dropdown, but when I press enter on connect or options I am taken right back to the desktop. I've uninstalled the add-on twice, reset NVDA back to factory settings and check firewall permissions and nothing works. I hope I can get this working.

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Tyler Spivey

Press windows+r, type %appdata%\nvda and press enter. Find remote.ini
and delete it.