NVDA remote server question please

Charles Adkins

I would like to set up my own NVDA server through a vpn network. Any help would be be greatly appreciated. It might be better to email me off list so we can correspond without cluttering up the list.

Thanks.

See these two messages on the archive as a possible starting point:  #74132 and #73869

I concur that heavy-duty discussion of setting up an NVDA Remote server is best not undertaken here on the main group.  It would be fine on the Chat Subgroup, though, if you want the whole thing "on the public record."  It also might be appropriate on either the NVDA Developers or NVDA Add-On Developers list, probably the latter more than the former.

      ~ Brian Vogel