NVDA Settings Search Feature Request - Here it is . . .

As I suspected, I didn't have the magic search terms for this particular issue.

If you are an NVDA user who believes that there should be a Settings Search function, please see the following issue, and add a comment to the end:

Provide the ability to search for a setting to change #872

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)