Topics

NVDA shortcuts for Google Meet

Akshaya Choudhary

Hello everyone,

Are there any NVDA specific shortcuts for Google Meet, other than the standard 5-6 general Meet shortcuts?
I have to regularly attend classes on Meet, and I find it very difficult to recognise who is speaking at a given moment in a big class. If there is an add-on for the same, do let me know.

All suggestions are welcome.

--
Regards,
Sociohack

There are scads of Google Keyboard shortcuts related to Meet and Workspace in general.

This page gives a very short quick list that includes identifying who's speaking:  https://support.google.com/meet/answer/9298571?visit_id=637451137996381846-3895569988&rd=1#meet   CTRL+ALT+A,S

I do not use Google Meet, but when in a meeting SHIFT+? is supposed to bring up the comprehensive list of keyboard shortcuts available.

Akshaya Choudhary

-- Thank you, Brian. I'm aware of these. They are fine, but not smooth enough in real time use. I was wondering if there was an add-on for Google meet, like there is for Zoom.

Regards,
Sociohack