Topics

NVDA Startup Screen Options

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

I go in to settings in NVDA and use current settings at the start up screen as I have NVDA faster than default.

It says that it needs to be a admin logged on and I am a local admin.

It doesn’t seem to save the settings, anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on please?

Sarah k Alawami

If you hit continue as admin, can you then save the settings to the start up screen? Also what version of nvda and windows are you using?

Blessings and happy Tuesday, and hope that helps

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

On 10 Mar 2020, at 13:53, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi friends,

I go in to settings in NVDA and use current settings at the start up screen as I have NVDA faster than default.

It says that it needs to be a admin logged on and I am a local admin.

It doesn’t seem to save the settings, anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on please?

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi,

If I click continue, it says it has actually saved but it doesn’t seem to change the settings on the logon screen.

Microsoft Windows 10 latest build and latest build of NVDA.