Topics

NVDA Startup Screen Options

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

I go in to settings in NVDA and use current settings at the start up screen as I have NVDA faster than default.

It says that it needs to be a admin logged on and I am a local admin.

It doesn’t seem to save the settings, anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on please?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Sarah k Alawami

If you hit continue as admin, can you then save the settings to the start up screen? Also what version of nvda and windows are you using?

Blessings and happy Tuesday, and hope that helps

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 10 Mar 2020, at 13:53, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi friends,

I go in to settings in NVDA and use current settings at the start up screen as I have NVDA faster than default.

It doesn’t seem to save the settings, anyone have any ideas as to what could be going on please?

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi,

If I click continue, it says it has actually saved but it doesn’t seem to change the settings on the logon screen.

Microsoft Windows 10 latest build and latest build of NVDA.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: 10 March 2020 22:45
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA Startup Screen Options

If you hit continue as admin, can you then save the settings to the start up screen? Also what version of nvda and windows are you using?

Blessings and happy Tuesday, and hope that helps

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website.

to subscribe to the feed click here and you can also follow us on twitter

Our discord is where you will know when we go live on [twitch.](http://twitch.tv/ke7zum] Feel free to give the channel a follow and see what is up there.

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 10 Mar 2020, at 13:53, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi friends,