NVDA-Story: Training the key to success

Quentin Christensen

We love hearing from our users, and today's story illustrates exactly why access to free and affordable assistive technology is so important. Thank you Kartik for sharing your experience with us!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Hmmm well this certainly shows the material is valid and working for users.

Maybe nvaccess should have a case studdies or whatever page where success stories and other things about certain things are shared.

On 23/09/2021 10:59 pm, Quentin Christensen wrote:
We love hearing from our users, and today's story illustrates exactly why access to free and affordable assistive technology is so important. Thank you Kartik for sharing your experience with us!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Quentin Christensen

Thanks Shaun,

We have a category for these stories here: https://www.nvaccess.org/category/NVDA-stories/ and I should get into writing more of them.  They are great to do, and it's wonderful to meet users and hear their stories.

We also have a testimonials page: https://www.nvaccess.org/testimonials/

What did you have in mind to either improve those or improve upon them?

Quentin.

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 4:15 AM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Hmmm well this certainly shows the material is valid and working for users.

Maybe nvaccess should have a case studdies or whatever page where success stories and other things about certain things are shared.

On 23/09/2021 10:59 pm, Quentin Christensen wrote:
We love hearing from our users, and today's story illustrates exactly why access to free and affordable assistive technology is so important. Thank you Kartik for sharing your experience with us!

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Ok well if you have a place for stories thats fine.

On 24/09/2021 1:38 pm, Quentin Christensen wrote:
[...]

We do, though we could likely better highlight them.  Thanks for the prompt, I'll look into that :)

Quentin.