NVDA Synthesizer Commands aren't working. Any suggestions?

Nate Kile

Hello all,

For some reason, the keystroke to change my NVDA synthesizer settings on the fly is not working. This is the key combination, NVDA + Control with the arrows. When I use the key combinations, it does nothing. If any of you have experienced this, or have some ideas to trouble shoot, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nate

Eduardo Fermiano Luccas

go to NVDA settings and go to the keyboard category, tap until you find the keyboard layout, and select desktop

Em sex., 14 de jan. de 2022 às 19:35, Nate Kile <theblindprogrammercorner@...> escreveu:

Hello all,

For some reason, the keystroke to change my NVDA synthesizer settings on the fly is not working. This is the key combination, NVDA + Control with the arrows. When I use the key combinations, it does nothing. If any of you have experienced this, or have some ideas to trouble shoot, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Nate

Gtt North Bay

Try NVDA+shift+CTRL+arrow keys.