Nvda update and addon update not working

Hi all.
Well today I loaded nvda and went to check for updates on addons.
I do this every so often.
I have yesterday's updates and yesterday it all worked.
On both addon updator and nvda update check I got messages and an
error ding about not being able to check.
The log listed a load of errors and exceptions.
I then dialed up the right pages on the main sites for nvda and the
nvda addons site but didn't download anything.
I figgure if this is happening in both instances there is probably
some sort of outage as it all worked yesterday even with latest
updates and its effecting all nvda update checking.
So is there a server outage or something broken on the server?

inamuddinInam Uddin

To me it is also not working!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Well today I loaded nvda and went to check for updates on addons.

I do this every so often.

I have yesterday's updates and yesterday it all worked.

On both addon updator and nvda update check I got messages and an

error ding about not being able to check.

The log listed a load of errors and exceptions.

I then dialed up the right pages on the main sites for nvda and the

nvda addons site but didn't download anything.

I figgure if this is happening in both instances there is probably

some sort of outage as it all worked yesterday even with  latest

updates and its effecting all nvda update checking.

So is there a server outage or something broken on the server?

Rui Fontes

Here it is working as usual...

Rui Fontes

Às 01:27 de 30/09/2021, inamuddinInam Uddin via groups.io escreveu:

To me it is also not working!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Well today I loaded nvda and went to check for updates on addons.

I do this every so often.

I have yesterday's updates and yesterday it all worked.

On both addon updator and nvda update check I got messages and an

error ding about not being able to check.

The log listed a load of errors and exceptions.

I then dialed up the right pages on the main sites for nvda and the

nvda addons site but didn't download anything.

I figgure if this is happening in both instances there is probably

some sort of outage as it all worked yesterday even with  latest

updates and its effecting all nvda update checking.

So is there a server outage or something broken on the server?

inamuddinInam Uddin

Dear friends, to me, both of updates NVDA update checker and addon updater are not working!

Charlsdarwin1

Sent from Mail for Windows

Às 01:27 de 30/09/2021, inamuddinInam Uddin via groups.io escreveu:

To me it is also not working!

Sent from Mail for Windows

Well today I loaded nvda and went to check for updates on addons.

I do this every so often.

I have yesterday's updates and yesterday it all worked.

On both addon updator and nvda update check I got messages and an

error ding about not being able to check.

The log listed a load of errors and exceptions.

I then dialed up the right pages on the main sites for nvda and the

nvda addons site but didn't download anything.

I figgure if this is happening in both instances there is probably

some sort of outage as it all worked yesterday even with  latest

updates and its effecting all nvda update checking.

So is there a server outage or something broken on the server?

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I performed a manual check for the updates to the add-ons from Joseph that I have installed yesterday because I wasn’t getting the notification from Add-on Updater.  I checked to make sure that I had “automatic check for updates” checked in the “Add-on Updater” settings panel.  I was able to get the updates.  I just did another manual check now, and no updates are available.  I hope this helps

Louise