From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Howard Traxler
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2019 8:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA updating versions

Trying to keep up-to-date, will NVDA under the newer python simply update itself and continue using its add-ons, or must further contortions be navigated?

Thanks.
Howard

If you use a lot of add-ons, you need to write to the add on developers to make sure theirs is compatible. Get the add on updater so you don't have to go hunting. The only thing you'd have to be conscious of is add ons. Which honestly makes me beyond happy they are not releasing this soon. I want enough time for all add on developers to get ready. I'm glad it's not being rushed out. I'd imagine all the illegal add ons, like the illegal synthesizers won't work right from the start, but, again, I'm looking forward to this release. The what's new was a huge joy to read!

molly the blind tech lover

I am so excited for NVDA 2019.3 😂