nvda vocalizer & eloquence synthesizer plugin

Michael Micallef at FITA

Hi NVDA Users,

I’m planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

Chris

Free upgrades, no more to pay once you have bought the licence thats it

I’m planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

Viris g. Rodríguez <vgr.09.15@...>

Just out of curiosity, How much does Eloquence cost? I would like to buy it. Also I was wondering how many languages it supports.
Thanks in advance.

Free upgrades, no more to pay once you have bought the licence thats it

I'm planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#89738) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

NVDA Topics on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics | NVDA Archive Search Page on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search

Get NVDA from: https://www.nvaccess.org/
Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate at: https://www.nvaccess.org/donate
Get NVDA add-ons at: https://addons.nvda-project.org/
Other links:

_._,_._,_

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi,

Eloquence and vocalizer package costs 59 euros.

Just out of curiosity, How much does Eloquence cost? I would like to buy it. Also I was wondering how many languages it supports.
Thanks in advance.

Free upgrades, no more to pay once you have bought the licence thats it

I'm planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

Gerardo Corripio

Here in Mexico it’s about $1400mxn hoever I got it not directly from Code Factory, but thought an online store “ATGuys” for $69usd. And yes I use Eloquence as my default voice too.

Gera

From: Chris via groups.io
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 06:28

Free upgrades, no more to pay once you have bought the licence thats it

I'm planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

.

Sarah k Alawami

I have the add on that has both, , I think the 60 dollar one.  I don’t use them outside of NVDA so for me the 60 dollars  was worth it.

Free upgrades, no more to pay once you have bought the licence thats it

I'm planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

.

Viris g. Rodríguez <vgr.09.15@...>

Thanks to all for responding. But I just want Eloquence. Is it possible to buy it without vocalizer?
Sincerely.

Free, however due to versions and how things go on, I would buy the vocaliser and eloquence sapi packages.

I think you can buy both from atguys to which was where I got the sapi one from.

Its well worth having them though.

On 17/11/2021 1:19 am, Michael Micallef at FITA wrote:

Hi NVDA Users,

Im planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#89789) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

NVDA Topics on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics | NVDA Archive Search Page on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search

Get NVDA from: https://www.nvaccess.org/
Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate at: https://www.nvaccess.org/donate
Get NVDA add-ons at: https://addons.nvda-project.org/
Other links:

_._,_._,_

Viris g. Rodríguez <vgr.09.15@...>

Thanks for that. Sorry for the message I sent before.

Free upgrades, no more to pay once you have bought the licence thats it

I'm planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

.

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#89793) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

NVDA Topics on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/topics | NVDA Archive Search Page on Groups.io - https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/search

Get NVDA from: https://www.nvaccess.org/
Your continued donations help keep NVDA development going strong. Donate at: https://www.nvaccess.org/donate
Get NVDA add-ons at: https://addons.nvda-project.org/
Other links:

_._,_._,_

Gene

I haven’t seen this question answered.  It was asked about a day ago.  Others know more about places to purchase the product but here is information that will help you evaluate it and understand where you can use it.

You can get Eloquence by itself.  It is an MSAPI5 version.  You can use it with NVDA and with any program that supports MSAPI5 versions of synthesizers.

There is a demo that runs for a week so you can evaluate it.  You can purchase it from many places.  Others who have done so or looked into that may comment.

You can get a demo on this page:

There is a link that says click here for a seven day demo.

Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2021 9:32 PM

Thanks to all for responding. But I just want Eloquence. Is it possible to buy it without vocalizer?
Sincerely.

Free, however due to versions and how things go on, I would buy the vocaliser and eloquence sapi packages.

I think you can buy both from atguys to which was where I got the sapi one from.

Its well worth having them though.

On 17/11/2021 1:19 am, Michael Micallef at FITA wrote:

Hi NVDA Users,

Im planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

Viris g. Rodríguez <vgr.09.15@...>

Thank you very much Gene.
Sincerely.

https://www.atguys.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=216

There is a link that says click here for a seven day demo.

Thanks to all for responding. But I just want Eloquence. Is it possible to buy it without vocalizer?
Sincerely.

Free, however due to versions and how things go on, I would buy the vocaliser and eloquence sapi packages.

I think you can buy both from atguys to which was where I got the sapi one from.

Its well worth having them though.

On 17/11/2021 1:19 am, Michael Micallef at FITA wrote:

Hi NVDA Users,

Im planning to buy the nvda Eloquence & vocalizer synthesizer add-on for nvda from codefactory. Does any knows if the future upgrades for these two synthesizers are free or paid, and how much usually costs the upgrades?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#89868) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic