Topics

NVDA with Zoom

Surendra JUJJAVARAPU

Dear All,

I am faceing small issue on zoom, while i am in the meeting if i am navigating the menus. the persons who are in the meeting also can hear the NVDA voices. there is any addon for it to mute the voice of NVDA. that means must be hear by us ,not by others in the meeting.

thanks and regards
J.Surendra

Abbie Taylor

Are you using headphones? If not, that's the best way to keep others from hearing what your computer is saying. I hope that helps.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

Stephen

The only issue with zoom I have is the text chat, it isn't fully accessible yet.

At 10:59 AM 12/11/2019, you wrote:
Are you using headphones? If not, that's the best way to keep others from hearing what your computer is saying. I hope that helps.
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
abbietaylor945@...

Surendra JUJJAVARAPU

 I am using head phones but it is speaking. there is any way to stop it.