Topics

NVDACon keynote

Quentin Christensen

Hi everyone,

NVDACon is rapidly approaching, and the organising committee have released the schedule:  https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule

There are a heap of great presentations to look forward to, just one of which is the Keynote presentation by NV Access.   Like the opening and closing forums, the keynote will be run twice, to ensure those in different time zones around the world have the chance to participate.  NV Access staff will be available after each of the keynote presentations for any questions, comments or discussion and we look forward to this chance to connect with users.

As in other years, this event has been completely organised by users.  NV Access is humbled and delighted to have such a supportive community and we look forward to joining with you for NVDACon 2019!

Please see the session times (once again, Derek has performed his magic so you will see the sessions listed in your local time): https://www.nvdacon.org/2019-program-and-schedule

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

蔡宗豪 Victor Cai

Hi,
Thank you Quentin for delivering program and schedule.

Is it possible to join NVDACon by phone.
Thanks.

Regards,
Victor

[...]

Web: www.nvaccess.org

Sile

Hi, reading this on an iPhone the date and time field just says invalid time. Is there something I need to do?

Sile

On Nov 5, 2019, at 5:08 PM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

[...]

It might be that you haven't given your browser access to your location - which is fair enough although that might be how the site narrows down your time zone.  To be honest, I'm not sure, I'll check with Derek.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 2:27 PM Sile via Groups.Io <somodhrain=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Michael Munn

I have read the keynote and everything is will planed.
Thanks
Best Regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

Member: Maryland Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Maryland

www.nfbmd.org

www.hadley.edu

Students of Hadley Institute of the Blind