Topics

NVEA settings not opening

Janet Brandly

Hello all,

I hd this problem just now. I had to shut down NVDA from the task bar and restart it using control+alt+N. Hope that helps.

Janet

Hi,

For everyone experiencing this issue, try:

  1. Open Run dialog (Windows+R).
  2. Type the following as exactly as shown:

nvda --disable-addons

This assumes you have NVDA installed. Press Enter after typing the above text and see if you can then open NVDA settings interface. If yes, it might be an add-on or two that’s at fault.

Cheers,

Joseph

I hd this problem just now. I had to shut down NVDA from the task bar and restart it using control+alt+N. Hope that helps.

Janet

brice Mijares

I too have been havingthis problem. yes, I'tried uninstalling NVDA and reinstalling. I've turned off one ad on at a time and nothinng helps.

On 2/29/2020 1:38 PM, Janet Brandly wrote:

Hello all,

I hd this problem just now. I had to shut down NVDA from the task bar and restart it using control+alt+N. Hope that helps.

Janet

Anna Givens

I did NVDA key + N and it opened the menu.