Topics

objectnavigation and drag and drop with NVDA

Cristina Ebetiuc

Hello!

Could you explain me the difference between drag and drop and the copy paste process? And can you also reexplain me what actually the object Navigation and the objects in NVDA are? Thanks in Advance and greetings

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

CARLOS-ESTEBAN

Hello!
drag and drop is moving an object of position. Is similar to copy and paste, but drag and drop is with the mouse.
You can read about the objects and navigator object in the user guide of NVDA (NVDA menu, help, user guide) section 5.
Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.
Músico (pianista) y también ayuda a usuarios con discapacidad visual en el
uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología.

Musicien (pianist) and also help to users with a visual disability in the use of screen readers and technology.
Certified expert in screen reader NVDA.