From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Armando L. Vias
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 10:53 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] OBS Or Alternative Software?

Hello everyone,

I am playing around with OBS Studio, and it is very confusing to me. Does
anyone know how to use OBS? I am trying to connect to stream my radio
station. If OBS is not the right solution, what is the right software? I am
trying to stream to MixCloud. I got the 30-day free trial of MixCloud Pro.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am using Windows 10 with
NVDA.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando VIas

Brian's Mail list account

Yes Mushroom FM uses playstation radio, and most of the presenters are blind, so it must work, though I'm told that many use the shark with scripts.

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.(Virgin media)
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

You cannot stream your radio station using obs. Look into station playlist
studio instead. Obs is for video and audio. And I use it all the time, not
easy to use but fun.

I am playing around with OBS Studio, and it is very confusing to me. Does
anyone know how to use OBS? I am trying to connect to stream my radio
station. If OBS is not the right solution, what is the right software? I am
trying to stream to MixCloud. I got the 30-day free trial of MixCloud Pro.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I am using Windows 10 with
NVDA.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Armando VIas

Sarah k Alawami

There is an add on for spl, but I'm no longer a broadcaster due to burn out,
I loved it though and it was well worth it. I sometimes used it ot record
some broadcasts on the fly for later playing when I would be out, but not
always.