From: Sue J. Ward
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 12:02 PM
To: nvda groups
Subject: [nvda] Observations with ETI eloquence add on.

  Hello am noticing some things when I did update to the latest ETI

Eloquence add on that works with NVDA 2019.3. Sometimes whenever am I

reading something on a webpage or tabbing through folders in Thunderbird

the add on will stop working and when ever that happens I have to

restart NVDA. It has happened to me for the past week and at least seven

times a day it is driving me crazy. I don't know who is behind this but

it could use some help in getting stuff straightened out. I also noticed

whenever I raise the pitch to a percentage in the speech settings it

does not do anything when I come a across a capital letter it does not

do that. I also noticed in the Sapi 5 eloquence driver as well. In the

old add on I did not notice anything like this. I am not a developer am

just an average home user so if anyone has a  email address so I can

contact who works on the add on maybe I could contact them and let them

know what I am noticing. Thank you.

1 Simple Trick Removes Eye Bags and Lip Lines in Seconds

bevhillsmd.com

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e444aec116064aeb66dest01vuc

Richard Wells

I completely confirm everything Sue is experiencing, except that the
SAPI5 Eloquence does not exhibit this behavior, while the directly
supported Eloquence Add-on does.

On 2/12/2020 12:58 PM, Sue J. Ward wrote:
[...]

Sue J. Ward

Hello Richard. I am glad I am not the only one thought it was just me glad that someone else is experiencing the same thing as me. Is there a way you can contact the author of the add on and get the bugs all worked out? Cause at least seven times a day I am experiencing lock ups with NVDA and have to reload it every time whether I am in Thunderbird or on a webpage tabbing around for some reason it locks up and can't figure it out what is going on here. In the previous version of NVDA the old version of eloquence worked great. Other then those two issues it works good it sure would be nice to get an update ASAP. You can email me off list if you want so we don't clog it up.
Bill O'Reilly Shatters Liberal Lies on Trump Economy
oxfordclub.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e44765d27803765c1aaast02duc

Adriani Botez

Ofcourse, you can buy the addon from codefactory which in fact is not that expensive given the fact that NVDA is free for charge.
Or you use the old addon but install IBM TTS on top according to this tutorial:
https://github.com/davidacm/NVDA-IBMTTS-Driver

Best
Adriani

Hello Richard. I am glad I am not the only one thought it was just me glad that
someone else is experiencing the same thing as me. Is there a way you can
contact the author of the add on and get the bugs all worked out? Cause at
least seven times a day I am experiencing lock ups with NVDA and have to
reload it every time whether I am in Thunderbird or on a webpage tabbing
around for some reason it locks up and can't figure it out what is going on
here. In the previous version of NVDA the old version of eloquence worked
great. Other then those two issues it works good it sure would be nice to get
an update ASAP. You can email me off list if you want so we don't clog it up.
Bill O'Reilly Shatters Liberal Lies on Trump Economy oxfordclub.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5e44765d27803765c1aaast02duc

Vaibhav Bhandari

Hi,
This problem with eloquence has been happening with me too. Except, it
can happen on any document or webpage.

--
Thanks/regards: Vaibhav Bhandari