Obtaining Prior/Older Versions of NVDA

Curtis Delzer

I wish to download the version to just b4 the newest NVDA. Where do I do that?

--
Curtis Delzer
HS

curtis@calweb.com

Prior versions of NVDA are available for download for quite a while after a given version goes out of support.

NVDA 2020.4 is downloadable using this link:  https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2020.4/nvda_2020.4.exe

You can substitute the respective release number in the URL above in the two positions where it occurs and you'll be able to snag another older version instead.

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli

Rui Fontes

Sorry!

Do you mean to NVDA 2020.4?

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Às 22:12 de 18/07/2021, Curtis Delzer escreveu:

I wish to download the version to just b4 the newest NVDA. Where do I do that?

Curtis Delzer

yes. thanks!

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 7/18/2021 3:21 PM, Ru Fontes wrote:
Sorry!
Do you mean to NVDA 2020.4?
Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.
Às 22:12 de 18/07/2021, Curtis Delzer escreveu:
I wish to download the version to just b4 the newest NVDA. Where do I do that?

NVDA 2020.4 is downloadable using this link:  https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2020.4/nvda_2020.4.exe

Yep.  Discipline.  Accountability.  Joy.  Fun.  Responsibility.

That's what life is about.  And in that order.

        ~ Liza Minnelli

Curtis Delzer

thanks Brian!
I want to create a portable version on which I can ins tall add-ons which aren't yet supported.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

NVDA 2020.4 is downloadable using this link: https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2020.4/nvda_2020.4.exe <https://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/releases/2020.4/nvda_2020.4.exe>

On Sun, Jul 18, 2021 at 09:20 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I want to create a portable version on which I can install add-ons which aren't yet supported.
-
You're welcome.  I suspected that this was your intent, as it's an excellent workaround until all of the add-ons that will finally be updated get there.  It also allows for the use of any orphaned add-ons on those occasions where one might prove helpful