From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stephen
Sent: October 13, 2021 3:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] OE classic, accessibility issue with to, BCC and CC fields

Hi.
Can anyone confirm if the same issue happens in windows 7 or 10 and the most
latest NVDA?
IN OEclassic, when I reply to a message and try to arrow over the to:
cc, BCC fields, none of the characters will read properly.
I am still using XP and am not in a position where I am able to upgrade,
however, that doesn't mean that I never will.
This problem also occurs with JFW as well.
Cheers.