Topics

off topic how do I find the keyboard settings in windows 10

molly the blind tech lover

Hey guys, molly here again.

I realize this is off topic, but does anyone know where I can find the keyboard settings in windows 10? I am looking for the settings where I can turn auto correct on and off and turn on suggestions as I type. I have no idea where to find any of these settings on my pc.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. And again my apologies for going off topic.

Molly

These aren't keyboard settings, but settings of a program.  The autocorrect sounds like MS-Word while suggestions as I type could be any of a number of programs.

Can you be more specific?

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back

molly the blind tech lover

Actually I found what what I was looking for. Went in to settings, clicked on devices, then clicked on typing. In the typing settings there’s auto correct and here suggestions as you type etc. I never would have thought to look in the devices section. What happened was that I was trying to search for an app on the start menu. Normally while I type Narrator gives suggestions, but for some reason Narrator wasn’t giving suggestions as I typed. So I wanted to find the keyboard settings to enable suggestions as I type. Sorry. I’m not explaining this very well. But everything works now.