Off Topic Thunderbird reading messages view

Curtis Delzer

the one I attempted to use is too old, I found out, but this one

filtaquilla-1.4.1-sm+tb
might work for sounds. It is at least updated.
On 3/6/2019 10:29 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
How do we use this add-on for the sounds?
Tell me more about it? :)

P.S.: What about installing the other add-on? Did you manage it?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 06/03/2019 05:04, Curtis Delzer escreveu:

I will try that, thanks, let's just hope that it is there. there are ways to make sounds when messages come in with an add-on called "tonequilla." :)

On 3/5/2019 9:21 AM, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Curtis,
I'd think if you highlight the file, open the context menu and select the "open with" option, you'd see a "Thunderbird" choice to select and it'd do the trick.
Try it and let me know if it works for you :)
Em 05/03/2019 07:32, Curtis Delzer escreveu:
well now, wouldn't it be fun if the air talked to you saying soft things? :)

I saw the file, downloaded it, but the tutorial on the NEDA site merely mentioned to go to that web site, get it, but I didn't see how to install. I just had the file extension of the folder app open with the executable of t-bird.

On 3/5/2019 1:17 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
No its just sometimes people only retain the gist of a message not the detail.

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-