Topics

locked off topic: to the christians of the list: anyone who is interested in religious and technology discussions:

hi.
i am interested in discussion about technology, softwares, and
religious discussions.
anyone who is interested to discuss these matters,
please email me i am waiting for you!
God bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens

Kerryn Gunness

what's your email address

i am interested in discussion about technology, softwares, and
religious discussions.
anyone who is interested to discuss these matters,
please email me i am waiting for you!
God bless you all!

--
By God,
were I given all the seven heavens
with all they contain
in order that
I may disobey God
by depriving an ant
from the husk of a grain of barley,
I would not do it.
imam ali

Nimer Jaber

Hmmm. If a topic is off topic, it probably should not be started.

Thanks.

what's your email address

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

you, and have a great day!

David Moore

Hi!

Yes, I would absolute love to talk about those things!

I love mixing technology with religion! What is your email?

Like the response below, I do not see your email in your post either!

Please give your email, and I would love to get in touch with you privately!

David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

interested in religious and technology discussions:

> hi.

> i am interested in discussion about technology, softwares, and

> religious discussions.

> anyone who is interested to discuss these matters,

> please email me i am waiting for you!

> God bless you all!

> --

> By God,

> were I given all the seven heavens

> with all they contain

> in order that

> I may disobey God

> by depriving an ant

> from the husk of a grain of barley,

> I would not do it.

> imam ali

Kerryn,

          If you still have the original message there should be a "Reply to Sender" link at the bottom that, if activated, will open your e-mail or webmail prepopulating the To: field with the message sender's address and the subject with the topic title (prefixed with RE: I think - it's been a while).

At this point, this topic is locked.  Please feel free to continue this conversation, if desired, in the NVDA Chat Subgroup, which is for any non-NVDA topic that any member of the NVDA Group community might like to discuss. Addresses for the Chat Subgroup are on the previously noted page, under the section Group Email Addresses.

       ~ Madonna