Topics

Office Repair for Outlook Issue

Louis Maher

Hello Jane,

I am not sure about your outlook issue.  One thing you might try is to do an online repair of office.

Close all office applications, hit the windows key, type programs and features, hit enter on remove applications, tab to the search field, enter office, tab to the list of programs, arrow down to Microsoft office, hit enter, tab to modify, and do an online repair from that point.  You might call the disability help desk to help you do this.

After the repair, you might have to put your Excel patch back.

Regards

Louis Maher

Phone: 713-444-7838

E-mail ljmaher03@...