onedrive window seems to be unaccessible to NVDA and also Narrator

J.G

Hello,

before I would file an issue on NVDA's github, I ask here, if anyone has a solution:
yesterday I deleted accidantly some files from my local folder, which is synced with my onedrive. then onedrive pushed a notification, if I want to delete them also from onedrive and in the systray its icon changed status from up to date to requiers attention or something like that.
When I tried to interact with onedrive, it was impossible, both NVDA with normal mode and with the obbject review and Narrator were unable to read its interface and said "unknown" or did not see any object.
So, how could I interact with it or should I file a bug on NVDA's side?
But due to this issue exist also with Narrator, there is perhaps also a bug in onedrive's side.

thanks for your kind help.

best regards,
Jožef

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías

Hi all.

Yes, is an issue of OneDrive. In this moment, you can use the navigator object of NVDA and report this to Microsoft, for example, with the application feedback Hub.

Regards.

Carlos Esteban Martínez Macías.

Soporte a usuarios, comunidad de NVDA en español.

Web www.nvda.es

Experto certificado en NVDA

--

Músico (pianista) y ayuda a usuarios ciegos y con discapacidad visual en el uso de lectores de pantalla y tecnología. Experto certificado en el lector de pantalla NVDA.

Musician (pianist) and help to the blind people and with visual disability in use of screen readers and technology. Certified expert in the screen reader NVDA.

J.G

Hello,

here is a link to feedback hub, which will open a described issue:
https://aka.ms/AAdbb8g
if anyone has a same problem, please wote.

thanks.

best regards,
Jožef

tim

I found it after closeing all the folder explorer windows closed. Then its windows just like dropbox showed up. Both of those windows hide it not screen reader or windows its just how those windows are for those programs.