Topics

oops! phonetics

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

I accidentally managed to turn on phonetics so that whenever I place the cursor on a letter it says the phonetic rather than the letter name. How do I switch it back?
*********
family Times weekly Movie times

go to Doc's Stream
Ask Miss A to play family times on tuneIn
You can also find family times on OoTunes.

walking in VictoryI welcome all that are interested in joining our devotionals on Monday thru saturdays at 8am EST. join the devotion channel.
Also, there is a weekly bible study at 8pm EST in the Walking with Jesus channel.

Add the following information in your TeamTalk
host address: wiv.wrighthere.net
TCP/UDP ports: 10333

entry name: walking in Victory
tab twice and press space on Add/update

You asked about the Enhanced Phonetic Reading add-on back in July, and I wonder if you turned this on via the add-on.  This is one I have never played with, but that's where I'd look first.

       ~ Brian Vogel

Jackie

*Good catch!* Brian V.

You asked about the Enhanced Phonetic Reading add-on back in July, and I
wonder if you turned this on via the add-on.  This is one I have never
played with, but that's where I'd look first.

The depths of denial one can be pushed to by outside forces of disapproval
can make you not even recognize yourself to yourself.

~ Brian Vogel