Topics

Open Audible

Dorothea Martin

Hello,
I am trying to install Open Audible using NVDA, not the beta but the latest stable release. The set-up wizard seems to be inaccessible and I've also tried other screen readers with the same result. I must be missing something, so could someone kindly tell me what I need to do? Thanks.
Dotty Martin

Hmph.

I just tried with nvda 2019.2.1 stable, open the installer.

hit next 4 times so alt n I guess then alt f to finnish.