locked Optacon?

Howard Traxler

Yes, if you listen to these folks about old technology, you must give up your Optacon, your AM radio, your perkins brailler, ... anything that has been superseded by modrern technology.

.

On 10/29/2021 8:18 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 09:12 PM, Chris Tromborg wrote:

What!  Do you mean that I have to give up my Optacon?

-
The questions are:  Does it do what you need it to?  Does it need any special care and feeding up through exceptional measures to make it keep doing so?

If the answers are "yes," and "no," respectively, then keep on keepin' on.

That's not what has been under discussion here.  When references are being made to issues with NVDA, and I'd have to presume that means the current version, and things like Outlook 2003 and the Windows 7 calculator, we're out of compliance with one of the group rules about discussion being limited to current versions of the operating systems and software.

The topic has strayed, and not just because of you, I'm guilty too, far away from the purpose of this group.  This topic is now locked.

*The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all.*

         ~ John F. Kennedy

Chris Smart

Right. Here's a word for you to look up:
Hyperbole.

[...]

Not on topic.  Do not bring this up again.

Topic locked.

         ~ John F. Kennedy