From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ramesh Patil
Sent: Samstag, 2. Januar 2021 09:41
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] Outlook 2016 NVDA not announcing To & CC fields separately

Sir,

I am using NVDA and outlook 2016 with addon outlook extended. But by keystroke ALT + 3 NVDA will announce both To and CC fields of mail together. we can not able to understand which mail id is of CC and which of To field. Addon developer please guide or any other way to listen CC and To fields separately

Ramesh Patil

Dennis L

Other screen readers have this ability for years. NVDA should also have this ability.