Topics

outlook 365

lali

Dear All!

    I need for my work outlook 365, but they are some messages, that are not shown correctly, it shown, that they were in one line. Can somehow make more accessible outlook? Or can I accepts invitations, which were sent from outlook with thunderbird?

Thanks!

Lali

Guy Schlosser

Lali, is your work running an exchange server? If so, you absolutely can do this with Thunderbird. There is an add-on called Exquilla, that will let Thunderbird communicate flawlessly with an exchange server. I know this, because I use it. I am the biggest outlook hater in the world! Sorry to those who love it. If you have anymore questions, feel free to drop me an email.

On Jan 31, 2021, at 9:14 AM, lali <l2belteki@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear All!

I need for my work outlook 365, but they are some messages, that are not shown correctly, it shown, that they were in one line. Can somehow make more accessible outlook? Or can I accepts invitations, which were sent from outlook with thunderbird?

Thanks!

Lali

lali

no, it is not exchange, that would be the best, but no.

zvonimir stanečić, 9a5dsz

Hi Lali and all!

When it comes to the NVDA and outlook versus hating something. Those who hates something, keep it for yourself, as it is a personal
preference when comes to using something.

Sadly, Using office 365 accounts in thunderbird can be done with the paid addon called Sova. It supports exchange and never office 365 accounts. That's because I moved from thunderbird to outlook. My university e-mail is also a office 365 mailbox. That's why I've moved to outlook

The problem with links rendered in on line is the e-mail renderer.

Best,
Zvonimir