Topics

Outlook 365 and announcements of table view table" in message list

Andy B.

Hi,

Thanks to everyone’s help, the table headers problem in Outlook is fixed. Now, I need to figure out how to stop NVDA from saying ‘table view table’ when I end up on the message list. I tried turning off tables in the document formatting and report descriptions in the object formatting settings, but no luck

Salvador Domenech Miguel

Hi,

Maybe could be not posible.

Salva Doménech

Comunidad y soporte a usuarios

Comunidad de NVDA en español
Noticias Soporte

Thanks to everyone’s help, the table headers problem in Outlook is fixed. Now, I need to figure out how to stop NVDA from saying ‘table view table’ when I end up on the message list. I tried turning off tables in the document formatting and report descriptions in the object formatting settings, but no luck

molly the blind tech lover

Hi. I have outlook 2016 and it also announces table view table.