locked Outlook 365 - switching accounts?

Daniel McGee

Hello all

Am trying out office 365

Using Outlook, how does one switch between accounts

Louis Maher

Hello Daniel,

In Outlook, go to the inbox. Hit alt + f and you will land on the info tab. Hit tab once and you will see an account selection menu.

Regards
Louis Maher
Phone: 713-444-7838