locked outlook.com

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Before going to this I need to know if I can use my gmail account with it.

--
******
Sometimes I think I understand everything, and then I regain consciousness.

Maybe.  See: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/add-your-other-email-accounts-to-outlook-com-c5224df4-5885-4e79-91ba-523aa743f0ba

But only if you're an M365 subscriber also using Outlook.com.  Otherwise, it appears not.

         ~ Vance Packard

Also, now that I'm getting around to things this morning, this topic is now locked.  Questions about Outlook, Outlook.com, or pretty much any software belong on the Chat Subgroup or elsewhere unless there is a direct NVDA tie-in, and for this, there isn't.

         ~ Vance Packard