Outlook Microsoft 365 Quitting and then Restarting Spontaneously with Some Messages

Jim Fettgather

Hello.

When opening some lengthy messages with lots of links using most recent NVDA, , Outlook will just quit and then restart itself, this never happens with Windows 10 Mail, so just wondering if anyone has experienced this phenomenon?

Thanks.

Steve Nutt

Yes, I can reproduce this, but it is very random.

When it happens for me, NVDA is silent when I open a message, and then I hear Outlook reopen.

No crashes that I can detect, occur in JAWS or Narrator.

What I haven’t tried yet, is to disable the Outlook Extended add-on which could, of course, be another cause.

That’s my next trick when it starts crashing again.

All the best

Steve

All the best

Steve