PayPal Address for Donations for the NVDA Advanced OCR Add-On

Simone Dal Maso

Il 08/12/2021 18:52, Shaun Everiss ha scritto:

Oh I sent you 20 bucks.
Shaun, I'm really sorry, I am a completed idiot!

I gave the wrong email address, I really hope that paypal tell you that the transaction is not possible.
Please let me know what is happening.

Unfortunately I forgot that I removed info@nvda.it from Paypal, it was there for several years.

So if paypal advised you and money come back, you can make the paypal to my only address:

simone.dalmaso@gmail.com

but if for some reason you have problem, please tell me!!!

I answered too many mail today, I must stop now!

On 9/12/2021 6:49 am, Simone Dal Maso wrote:

Il 08/12/2021 18:01, Steve Nutt ha scritto:
All you need now is an option to scan from a camera or flatbed scanner connected to the computer.

Yeah.

Yes, good suggestion.

I think it will be implemented.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Ok, sent you some cash.

The other account wasn't claimed so I was able to cancel it.

On 9/12/2021 7:08 am, Simone Dal Maso wrote:

[...]

I have retitled this topic so that it is completely clear what it's about.  And since I think it's entirely reasonable for those who wish to do so to donate to worthy NVDA-related projects, I'm repeating the email address given to which those donations should be made in PayPal:  simone.dalmaso@...

         ~ Vance Packard