perkins style keyboard input on computer

Michael Micallef at FITA

Dear NVDA Listers,

I tried to use the perky duck v12.5 with nvda but it seems that it is incompatible with nvda because when I write something nvda doesn’t read back what wrote.

Can someone suggest me an alternative for the perkyduck does the free brailleblaster have this facility of perkins style input?

I need the above info as soon as possible.

Thank you

Michael micallef

Malta Europe

Rui Fontes

Try PC Keyboard Braille Input for NVDA PC Keyboard Braille Input for NVDA

You can find it in the add-ons repository...

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
NVDA portuguese team