Podcast app that works with Windows 10 or 11

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or 11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue with the program.

--
Lisa P. Geibel
email:
lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
To check out our Telephone Voice Mail shows, please call
My Telespace 832-999-8261
or
Philmore 773-572-7897
Press option 1 for the Big Brother update line
press 2 to hear our wedding
press 3 to hear memorable messages from Lana
press 4 to hear Marcus's Fri. night Bible readings
press 5 to hear various Calvary Chapel Church services
press 6 to hear sermons from Endtime Ministries _ End of the Age _ Irvin Baxter Continued by _ Dave Robbins Doug Norville and Vince Stiegal
press 7 to hear sermons from Pastor Jon Courson
press 8 to hear sermons from Dr. Tony Evans
press 9 to hear various other sermons from Pastor Greg Laurie or various other Conservative shows
On Philmore, when pressing 1 you can also hear week day news reports from American Family Radio.
Both systems have archives, so you can go between previous sermons or shows if you like and with each service, you can leave a message for us. We'd love to hear from you!
May YHWH bless you all

John Altmeyer

I use QCast with windows 10.

On 01/18/2022 6:12 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or 11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue with the program.

Sarah k Alawami

You can use tweesecake. http://tweesecake.app This is a brand new client that is being developed.

On 01/18/2022 6:12 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the
Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in
anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not
getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or
11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but
can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue
with the program.

Steve Nutt

Wonder why Blindie apps have such stupid names?

I was going to suggest QCast, and it has a more sensible name as well. 😊

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
T: +44(0)1438-742286
M: +44(0)7956-334938
F: +44(0)1438-759589
E: steve@comproom.co.uk
On 01/18/2022 6:12 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the
Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in
anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not
getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or
11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but
can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue
with the program.

Sarah k Alawami

This is a Swiss army knife of apps actually, it supports github, mastodon, twitter, telegram, podcasts, and something else. I can't remember what it is but I quite like it, Oh and now it supports home kit integration

On 01/18/2022 6:12 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the
Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in
anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not
getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or
11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but
can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue
with the program.

Chris Smart

Windows Explorer as well.

This is a Swiss army knife of apps actually, it supports github, mastodon, twitter, telegram, podcasts, and something else. I can't remember what it is but I quite like it, Oh and now it supports home kit integration

On 01/18/2022 6:12 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the
Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in
anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not
getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or
11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but
can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue
with the program.

Sarah k Alawami

Yep, forgot about that one. I don't tend to use that, although I can see where it can be useful. That interface is nice.

This is a Swiss army knife of apps actually, it supports github, mastodon, twitter, telegram, podcasts, and something else. I can't remember what it is but I quite like it, Oh and now it supports home kit integration

On 01/18/2022 6:12 PM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:
Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the
Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in
anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not
getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or
11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but
can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue
with the program.

Hi

I know one called Podcatcher, and I did an audio tutorial for this at https://youtu.be/oDzOLsIF-BE

This is a podcast client for blind user so I make sure it accessible to either Jaws or NVDA.

Cuong