point to consider with NVDA2021.2 and eSpeak

Josh Kennedy

Well I did some experimenting with NVDA 2021.2 since its Espeak has been updated. I found if I set the voice to English American, the variant to Edward, raise the pitch to around 70, lower the inflection from 75, default, down to 30 or 40, Espeak for me is much more pleasant to listen to. And it is much more understandable at least for me.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows

Chris Smart

Interesting. I like a slightly lower pitch value. That does get things a little closer to sounding like Eloquence though. (grin)