Topics

portable copy with 2019.3.1

Brian Moore

HI all.  This seems to be new. Always keep a portable copy of NVDA on a usb thumb drive that I carry around.  Yesterday, deleted the old one and made a portable copy of my currently running 2019.3.1 It worked but for the first time, none of the add ons I have installed came with it.  There was a portable configuration but it was default settings with no addons.

Anyone else seen this?

Quentin Christensen

When you create a portable copy, you have the option of copying your settings across.  If you didn't enable that and copy your settings across and then deleted the old version, that would likely explain it?

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager