From: Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 2:54 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Problem enter thunderbird with NVDA

Good Day: Has anyone else had a problem entering into Thunder Bird
using windows 2004 and the latest nvda version. For the last 2 days I
had a problem. After I enter the program, I hear task bar. If I tab
once I hear options and I have to used a sight person to click at the
top to get to the in box, or all mail etc. I have tried using the
control + tab to no avail and the f6 doesn't help either. This is on
version 78 of T. b.

Dave

Gene

I only received one. You may have a problem where you thought you sent two, but it doesn't appear you did.