From: Chris Shook [mailto:chris0309@samobile.net]
Sent: March-07-16 6:15 PM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] so problem solved

Zoe,
Have you tried restarting the screen readers?
By the way, how many screen readers are on your computer?
Chris

Kevin Cussick

good, pleased you are happy.

On 07/03/2016 23:45, Zoe Fiogkos wrote:
Hi Chris and others I'm running 2 programs jaws and nvda.
So playing around with everything today and taking everyone's suggestions
into consideration, I have figured it out. So a big thanks to all of you
for all your help now I have the choice of either exiting one of the 2
programs either jaws or NVDA. Or in using the pass through commands and the
sleep mode in NVDA solves all my issues. I am extatic that I didn't give up
and with the help of so many knowledgeable people I was able to figure it
out.
regards
Zoe
Have you tried restarting the screen readers?
By the way, how many screen readers are on your computer?
Chris

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi Zoe,
Just out of curiosity, do you still pay for the SMA agreement for JAWS?

Zoe Fiogkos <fiogkos@...>

Yes

Just out of curiosity, do you still pay for the SMA agreement for JAWS?