Problem when doing nvda + F9 and F10 selection

William

Hi all,

I am using latest NVDA, 2021.2,

I am not sure if this issue should be reported to the Github page.

I tried using nvda +F9 to mark the begining of selection,

then I jump to the end point and mark with nvda +F10.

The result turn out that what was actually selected is different from what was intended.

Any way that I can do to fix this?

Should I post the debug log here? Or simply reported to Github directly?

Thanks,

William

William

Oh sorry all,

I discovered that the option of review cursor following edit cursor has been unchecked mistakenly, and after checking it, everything is fine now, thanks.

SuperSilly 於 14/10/2021 17:03 寫道: