Topics

problem with turning on and off sticky keys

Cecelia Rodriguez

When I would turn on and off sticky keys I use to get a sound  but now I get a prompt to turn them on . How do I make sure the sound is there?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

In Settings, Ease of Access, Keyboard Pane, there are two checkboxes associated with Sticky Keys, the first of which relates to getting or not getting the prompt you describe and the second of which relates to the on/off toggle tone.

But, these are not in the Sticky Keys cluster itself, but in a category at the end of the pane, Make it easier to type.  Screen reader searching on Sticky Keys should eventually land you on it.

       ~ Madonna