Topics

problems with braille and NVDA

Afik Souffir

Hi,

I’m using NVDA RC 2020.2 and the latest version of braille extender.

For sevral days, sometimes, I can hear text, but its not shows on my braille display, in this case QBraille XL

Please help with this .

Afik

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sam Taylor

Hi Afik,

When you press the arrow keys on your QBraille, does it emulate cursor movement? Have you enabled hybrid mode?

Do you still have a Braille connection to NVDA? Does the same behaviour occur if you restart NVDA with addons disabled?

Thanks

Sam

On 16/07/2020 5:39 am, Afik Souffir wrote:

Hi,

I’m using NVDA RC 2020.2 and the latest version of braille extender.

For sevral days, sometimes, I can hear text, but its not shows on my braille display, in this case QBraille XL

Please help with this .

Afik

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Afik Souffir

Hi Sam,

Yes, hybrid mode is enabled off course.

When I press my arrows keys its doing cursor movement.

I have braille connection to NVDA.

Cordialement,

Afik Souffir

Portable: 0505782208