Subject: [program-l] Request to participate in a Research Study - Solving Visual CAPTCHAs using a Browser Extension
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:50:49 -0700
From: aditi shah <shahaditi1992@...>
To: program-l@...

We are recruiting adults with visual impairments together with their
friends or family members to try out a browser extension designed to
help people with visual impairments solve Google reCAPTCHA by
transferring the task to friends. Research participants will be
divided into requesters and helpers. Requesters will be asked to use
our browser extension via remote sessions that would last 1 hour,
during which they will be asked to log in some websites in browser
private mode and transfer the Google reCAPTCHA testing while the
helpers will wait for messages from them and solve the CAPTCHA task
via a webpage link. At the end of the study, participants will be
invited to participate in a 30-minute remote exit interview aimed at
understanding feedback about the browser extension. Compensation of up
to $30 is being offered for participation.

You can find the recruitment flyer here:
http://inclusiveprivacy.org/webally/webally_landing.html
The consent form is at the beginning of the screening survey:
https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6SttPrHNkEl6I2F

Please let me know if you have any questions or need more information, thanks!

--
Best,
Aditi Shah

Jaffar,

          I am locking this topic since you've supplied all information necessary for anyone who wants to pursue this.

          In the future, and this goes out to anyone who wants to post this sort of thing, please seek approval from the group owner by e-mailing nvda+owner@nvda.groups.io before doing so.  In most cases you'll likely get it, but it's a basic courtesy to seek that permission first for completely off-topic messages that might still be of great interest to the community because of their connection to accessibility.