Topics

Programming Braille Displays

Pele West

Hi Everyone

I am quite new to NVDA and have not played with it very much.

Is there a way, either in NVDA itself or with an addon, to program
the keys on braille displays as one can in JAWS? I have a Brailliant 64
and my husband has an Alva 680 and we both use the keys to perform lot
of actions.

Thanks

pele West

Rui Fontes

Have you tried in Manage Input gestures dialog?

Rui Fontes