Topics

python3 compatability list

Hi.

Could the link for the python 3 compatability list be either merged or added to the main addon website index please?

Also, where stuff says work in prograss or not working I am not sure how update the list actually is.

If something is compatible, there should be a download link to the latest version and if its actually completed the addon update on the site should be done.

I am not badgering people as I am sure it will be done.

I am amazed how many addons are actually compatible.

Some like jgt are just minted some like teamtalk while I didn't find them immediately I did find the addons on their homepages and updated.

On that note, dug lee it may be a good idea to make sure the dev of teamtalk has the right addon on his site both in portable versions and on his ftp.

Hi,
The compatibility list will be updated soon once Python 3 versions of some add-ons (mostly marked as "planned" or "work in progress") are released.
Cheers,
Joseph

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] python3 compatability list

Hi.

Could the link for the python 3 compatability list be either merged or added to the main addon website index please?

Also, where stuff says work in prograss or not working I am not sure how update the list actually is.

If something is compatible, there should be a download link to the latest version and if its actually completed the addon update on the site should be done.

I am not badgering people as I am sure it will be done.

I am amazed how many addons are actually compatible.

Some like jgt are just minted some like teamtalk while I didn't find them immediately I did find the addons on their homepages and updated.

On that note, dug lee it may be a good idea to make sure the dev of teamtalk has the right addon on his site both in portable versions and on his ftp.