From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] python3 compatability list

Hi.

Could the link for the python 3 compatability list be either merged or added to the main addon website index please?

Also, where stuff says work in prograss or not working I am not sure how update the list actually is.

If something is compatible, there should be a download link to the latest version and if its actually completed the addon update on the site should be done.

I am not badgering people as I am sure it will be done.

I am amazed how many addons are actually compatible.

Some like jgt are just minted some like teamtalk while I didn't find them immediately I did find the addons on their homepages and updated.

On that note, dug lee it may be a good idea to make sure the dev of teamtalk has the right addon on his site both in portable versions and on his ftp.