Question About Code Factory Addon Incompatibility

Joanne Michelle Stark

Good morning,

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if an update to this addon is being worked on? I have updated to the latest version of NVDA and am missing eloquence already and the option to switch to vocalizer Express voices. I hope they fix this soon since I had to shell out money for that.

Have a great day.

Socheat

Hi

The add-on is already updated. Also, a friendly suggestion, before posting to the mailing list, please do a search on groups.io first. This topic has been discussed recently.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 2:31 PM Joanne Michelle Stark <Suzannegirl25@...> wrote:

Good morning,

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if an update to this addon is being worked on? I have updated to the latest version of NVDA and am missing eloquence already and the option to switch to vocalizer Express voices. I hope they fix this soon since I had to shell out money for that.

Have a great day.

Sarah k Alawami

It has been fixed for a while now. Go to atguys.com if you bought it there and dl it from there.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joanne Michelle Stark
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2022 12:32 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question About Code Factory Addon Incompatibility

Good morning,

Have a great day.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 05:38 AM, Socheat wrote:
please do a search on groups.io first.
-
And I've written a tutorial to make this much easier for those who've never done one:

Searching a Groups.io Topics Page/Archive
along with one for simply browsing and reading via the Groups.io web interface:

Browsing a Groups.io Topics Page/Archive
--

Brian - Windows 10, 64-Bit, Version 21H2, Build 19044  

The difference between a top-flight creative man and the hack is his ability to express powerful meanings indirectly.

~ Vance Packard