Question About Code Factory Addon Incompatibility

Joanne Michelle Stark

Good morning,

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if an update to this addon is being worked on? I have updated to the latest version of NVDA and am missing eloquence already and the option to switch to vocalizer Express voices. I hope they fix this soon since I had to shell out money for that.

Have a great day.

Socheat

Hi

The add-on is already updated. Also, a friendly suggestion, before posting to the mailing list, please do a search on groups.io first. This topic has been discussed recently.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 2:31 PM Joanne Michelle Stark <Suzannegirl25@...> wrote:

Good morning,

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. Out of curiosity, does anyone know if an update to this addon is being worked on? I have updated to the latest version of NVDA and am missing eloquence already and the option to switch to vocalizer Express voices. I hope they fix this soon since I had to shell out money for that.

Have a great day.

Sarah k Alawami

It has been fixed for a while now. Go to atguys.com if you bought it there and dl it from there.