Question about copy text announcement with NVDA 2020.4

Louise Pfau

Hi.  Does the announcement of what is being copied to the clipboard in NVDA 2020.4 only occur in html environments, and if not, can it be enabled in other environments.  When I looked at the "What's New" section after installing 2020.4, all that was indicated was that the announcement would be made.  This was also true of the beta version.

Thanks,

Louise

Quentin Christensen

There is no keystroke or option to change the functionality - however you can use the clipspeak addon to increase the amount of clipboard functions which are reported: https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/clipspeak.en.html

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen